Monday, November 15, 2010

Much Anticipated FIRST Letter Home

Nov. 10, 2010

Dear Family,
I made it. I survived day 1 of 730, it went fast.  My companion is Elder Woodbury from Phoenix, Arizona. He is cool, not a weirdo.  So that's good. I'll tell you more about him in email. Today we just met our district and had a few classes.  It was a long day. The MTC food was pretty good for lunch actually. No complaints there. My district has 10 missionaries in it, 7 elders & 3 sisters (2 3-somes).  I am glad I am not in a 3-some companionship.
Thank you for your letters.  I love you all and appreciate all your support.
I am grateful to be serving my Savior, this is His work.  He lives & loves us.  Never forget He is there for us!
Love,
Elder Jeppson

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear Tanton is alive and well. We will look forward to all the posts on here. What a great way to share them all.

    ReplyDelete