Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tears from Heaven

Not a lot of time. No pictures. and Barcelona lost last night even though they are TOTALLY the better team. So this might be a short email.

It's been a good week.  Not on paper/according to the key indicators necessarily.  But I have been in a good mood, my companion and I get along well, and basically we just keep on moving forward.  Time is a thief.  It is flying by these days.  I can't believe we already get to talk again in a few short weeks.  When is Mother's Day? The 13th?  The 13th day is my favorite day of every month. I don't know why. I just love that number.  

The family got confirmed and received the gift of the Holy Ghost.  It was a very spiritual experience standing in the circle and confirming for my very first time ever.  But life is good.  They're way happy.  We gave them a Family Proclamation and picture of their baptism framed last night and they were super stoked and happy.  I love them.  I feel like I'm a Dominican with them sometimes. We have a visit with themin 10 minutes.  It is always such a spiritual booster to see their amazing examples.

Examples.  I have seen another amazing example of the importance of examples lately.  Élida is the next person we're preparing for baptism el cinco de Mayo. The same day my best friend will be partying for independence or something.  But she has progressed a ton and is totally ready for baptism.  Why? The example of her sisters and family.  I think I've already talked about it before, but here it is again.  I love you all for the example you are to me. You've all helped me to become who I am.  Especially the parents, Kylie, siblings, Austin.  You might not have realized it all the time, but you all shine in my eyes. Your some of my missionaries.  So thanks. I still look up to you all. 

Well, we're already out of time.  but I do rightly love you all. Have a wicked week, and I'll keep on keeping on and we'll see what I have to say next week.  

Love,
Elder Tanton Jeppson

P.S. Give Elder White a big hug for me and call him Sollajo.  Pronounced Soyaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment