Friday, August 10, 2012

Favada. ´Nuff Said.


Well.  You look quite nice this morning.  Don't haircuts just look amazing? I just got my haircut too!
 
Anyways... Hello! Today is Wednesday.  Last Wednesday, we caught a train to Gijón.  Ever heard of that city? Of course you have! I talked about it a lot cause I love it.  What don't I love? the 5.5 hour train ride that it takes to get there.  But I'll take it.  It went really well. On Thursday we played soccer on a real field.  Turf. I hate the rubber in my shoes after, but once again. I'll take it. Cause playing on turf is sick!  I even bought some sweet football shoes.  They'll be my normal person shoes in November. You'll love them.  During the afternoon we had visits in Gijón. Who did I visit? Duh! The Dominican family and Pedro! Only Zoraida was home for the Dominicans, but I still loved seeing her.  Pedro was doing great it seems. A little bit sad because of his recent breakup, but hey, stuff happens. 
 
The zone conference went well. And that's it.  We've officially made it around to all of them and now we're done.  And it's great.  It was a real good experience to get out and see all the missionaries and I feel like what we taught was good for the mission.  I got to see Carmelo again as well because we asked him to be in charge of the food after the conference. I have definitely been blessed with good people in my life on the mission.  Before it too I suppose. We'll see if I keep getting lucky afterwards.

Real quick.  We have also seen a lot of progress in an investigator named Monica this past week.  you can TOTALLY tell when people actually read and apply themselves. It is SHOCKING how obvious it is. You can totally see it in their forma de ser.

What else has happened in the past week?  Not a lot to be honest. I'm pretty short on time as well.  So I guess instead of making up a bunch of stuff I just will finish the email.  Thanks for all the support and love. I know I say it every week, and if I don't then sorry! I mean to. Sabed que os quiero!





-Elder Jekkson

No comments:

Post a Comment