Thursday, October 4, 2012

Acabo de robar a una chica embarazada!!!

They always start with one of two ways.... What will it be....

I'm short on time.  So sorry in advance.  We wasted a lot of our email time trying to fix the Aultman's internet and looking for parking at a locutorio when we couldn't come up with any solutions.  I guess we'll all have to aguantar this one like always.

It's been a really good week though. Wanna know why? Alright. I'll just go ahead and tell you then I guess.  We set two baptismal dates!  We set one with Edid and another with Argenis.  Edid is the 3rd of November and Argenis will be the 10th of November.  They both are totally on track.  Just gotta keep reading and praying and doing their part and we all know it'll work out.  That was really exciting for us though. It's fun to see the progress.  That's the beauty of the mission and the Gospel, eh?  Seeing the blessings and witnessing the growth of testimony.

Other than those two we don't really have a whole ton of other people barging their way through the crowds to listen to us.  We've been teaching a 19 year old Argentine.  Dang argentinos and their dang argentino accent.  It's always fun to teach people closer to our age though.  Which there are tons of at the university always, as I have already told you.  University. Spain. On an Island.  Let's just say USU or BYU campus will probably be a treat for the eyes.

Our dang p-day schedule got ruined by rain today.  Lame, right? right.  So instead of going to Loro Parque or going to the zipline park, we ended up walking through malls and stores and stuff.  Which was fine too.  Not the first time I've dedicated a day of happiness to that.  But with the 5 that are left, we gotta stay away from that! Pray for snow in Utah and sun in Tenerife.  That's the combination of power.  Yup.  

Welp, I have pictures and everything, but the computer here just won't let my USB adapter plug in.  So take that! You'll have to wait another week I suppose.  Too bad too cause in some of the pictures I was just a little 20 year old and in some I was 21.  That's right.  Take away the "under 21 until xx/xx/xxxx" part of the license.  Unfortunately 21 isn't any better than 18 in Spain. And to be honest, 18 isn't any better than 14 or 16 hahaha.  I guess this world will just continue to deteriorate at the rate we make it.  I love you all. The church is true.  Thanks for the package mom.  You'll be blessed in heaven for the stress it caused.  :) Now everybody go out and take beautiful pictures of Utah leaves to send to me in an email.  October of 2012.  See ya next month??? No more talking about that!! ;)

-Elder Jeppson

No comments:

Post a Comment